Juvenile Crimes

Alabama Juvenile Crime Lawyer

At Brunson, Barnett and Sherrer, PC We Protect Juveniles with Strong Aggressive Defense

In Alabama, most crimes or offenses committed by individuals under the age of 18 are addressed in the Juvenile Court system. However,  a minor aged 17 may be tried as an adult if the criminal charge involves a felony.  The proper defense by an aggressive and knowledgeable Alabama criminal defense lawyer is vital.

Getting Help for your Child: Alabama Juvenile Crime Lawyer

Having your child accused of a DUI, drug crime or other criminal offense is completely overwhelming. Fortunately, an experienced juvenile criminal defense attorney from Brunson, Barnett and Sherrer, PC  will not only make the process less scary, but will work diligently to obtain the most favorable outcome possible.

With juvenile crime, meeting with an experienced juvenile criminal defense attorney sooner than later is particularly critical for a variety of reasons. For instance, the arresting officer has more leeway in regards to whether he or she will actually arrest your child. Some lesser offenses will result in a warning or sometimes a warning delivered directly to the minor’s parents or guardians. Also, since there are no jury trials in a Alabama juvenile court trial, the juvenile court official alone will evaluate the evidence and make a decision in regards to guilt and sentencing.

Our legal team will be with you and your child during any interrogation and throughout each step of the legal process, working diligently to help avoid serious repercussions and consequences for the alleged offense. We also have extensive experience in record sealing and expungement to help prevent the charge from negatively affecting your child’s future. Please contact a juvenile defense attorney at Brunson, Barnett and Sherrer, PC to schedule your Case Evaluation.

At Brunson, Barnett and Sherrer, PC we stand ready to help and urge that you contact an Alabama juvenile crime attorney without delay. We accept your calls 24/7 and are here to assist you!

Take the first step toward protecting your freedom by contacting us now at
(205)625-5555 or (205)702-6700