Protect Your Intellectual Property
Knowledgeable Representation In A Spectrum Of IP Matters
Our experienced Alabama lawyers provide legal counseling, protection and prosecution related to the following matters, among others:
- Copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and service marks
- Trade secret protection, including nondisclosure agreements
- Misappropriation of trade secrets or proprietary information
- Software license agreements
- Internet and multimedia license agreements
- IP acquisition agreements
- Design patent prosecution
- Misappropriation of name, image and likeness
- Litigation over dilution and knockoff products
- Branding and identity strategies
Protecting IP Rights Worldwide
At Brunson, Barnett and Sherrer, PC, our vigorous defense of our clients’ proprietary information and IP rights does not stop at the U.S. border. We also handle World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) actions internationally. If your trademark has been misappropriated by a company in another country such as China, our expert legal team can file a complaint with WIPO to help you reclaim the trademark.
We invite you to schedule a free initial consultation about any facet of intellectual property law by calling our offices at: (205)702-6700 Leeds Office or (205)625-5555 Oneonta Office.